An important gesture of solidarity came from FIALS (Italian Federation of Local Autonomies and Health) of Trieste and Gorizia, which decided to donate the money that should have been used for the campaign in view of the upcoming RSU (Union Union Representatives) elections to favor of local entities active in the management of the Ukrainian emergency. The beneficiaries are DonK Humanitarian Medicine and the IRCCS Materno Infantile Burlo Garofolo. The Board has decided, in the name and on behalf of the managers, associates and some sympathizers, to give financial support to these two realities of the territory which, together with many others, bring their help every day and respond to the needs of both those who have left everything and come to us as well as those who have remained at home.
- The volunteer network is an intertwining of stories, actions and aid in favor of the most fragile
- The arrivals of the Balkan route: presented the report of the first six months of 2023
- Humanitarian emergency on the Chad-Sudan border: everyone’s support is necessary
- Federica, our new volunteer from the Universal Civil Service, talks about her experience in the Volunteering organization Donk Humanitarian Medicine at Radio Cortina – La Radio delle Dolomiti
- Young scouts from Lugnano and Cremona visiting DONK HM headquarters